December 8 – Beautifully Different
“Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)”
Wow this is a hard one since I tend to be a person who can at times shy away from being different. For many year’s in my life I made the choice to blend in over standing out or making a statement. If I truly want to answer this post I might have to be brutally honest with myself.
– I am a mix of both technical and creative (Engineer by education, Event planner by day and Serial Hobbyist when I find the time!)
– I love the cold and would have my window open all year round if I could
– I am shy but relish in sharing my life on the web
– I love to travel but can really be a hermit at times!!
– I am a bowl of contradictions!
Okay none of these are overly interesting I really can’t think of anything overly exciting, sorry guys!
To close this off I would like to share one thing that I think lights people up; This is a tough one but I am going to make it simple and re-iterate what my Mother has told me for year’s and I think it is my SMILE 🙂 Thanks Mom!
I think this was the most difficult since I felt like I went in two different directions.
Maybe better luck with tomorrow’s prompt….