Happy Friday Bloggers! Hope you all enjoyed your first full week of Spring (I think this is the first full week??)
Well just wanted to share the love and let you all know the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog is giveaway a lot of great stuff today and over the weekend and you should go check it out.
I love me little bug! Its just the right size to bring to a crop and add a little flair to your cards or scrapbook layouts.
Here’s a list of all the great things you can do with a Cuttlebug:
– Cut with Cuttlebug dies
– Cut with Quickuts dies
– Cut with Spellbinders dies
– Cut with Boss Kuts dies
– Emboss card stock
– Emboss patterned paper
– Emboss chipboard!! (I love this look and its so easy)
– Emboss vellum
– Emboss and ink card stock in one shot
– Emboss you acrylic shapes and add ink to raise sections
– Emboss acrylic shapes and colour in negative space with gel pen
– Emboss card stock and add chalk to raised sections
And there are so much more, hopefully in the future I will be able to post some of these tutorials so you can see how they are done!
Go check out the Cuttlebug Challenge blog!